Thursday 22 January 2015

Reflective Stickers – Playing a Great part in Road safety

Few days back, I was driving to home from a near country side, that is when I noticed a rider riding down on the road with shinning knees, elbows, helmet and backpack. Anyone can notice him on the road from a good distance because of his twinkling things. When I approached near him, I pulled down the windows of my car and told him that he is looking amazing with his twinkling things. He smiled and said – this is not something I have been wearing for the style statement, but for my protection.

Custom Shaped Reflectors


I was amazed with the answer and hence, asked I didn't get you dear. He further said – these are the Reflective Vests, which ensure that drivers can notice me from a safe distance and do not bang as one of them have done few years back. His answer raised my curiosity and hence, I requested him to stop to have a chat. From there, we went to a nearest coffee shop. I told him to continue from where we have stopped our conversation.

He told me that he is having a broken and plates are inserted to keep the same in movement and working. I asked – how it happened, to which he replied – I was riding the bike on the road at night. This is when a car driver banged me from behind. I suffered a lot of injuries along with a broken leg. This all happened because driver was not able to see me in the dark. This is the reason I use reflecting materials, like – elbow pads, knee pads, reflective zipper pulls and Reflective Stickers. Till the time, he narrated me his story, we were done with the coffee and decided to bid bye.

I drove back to home thinking that how effective and useful Safety Reflectors and how dangerous it can be not wearing them during night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment